The Modern Data
Spend your time focusing on business outcomes instead of negotiating contracts with vendors or building your data stack. We’ll take care of that for you
Why do you need a
managed data stack?
The modern data stack is extremely fragmented
We have multiple layers of the modern data stack like Data collection, ingestion, storage, modeling, reporting-to name a few. Each of them have a different best in class vendor.
Engineering overhead required
Given the stack is so fragmented, there is a need to hire engineers to stitch this stack together and maintain it. Not practical for the majority of companies who want to focus on business outcomes.
Expensive, annual enterprise contracts
Vendors are incentivized to lock you into expensive enterprise contracts which you prepay for. This means you have high overhead costs before you even get started.
Ready to turn your data into dollars?
*Approx saving of 500k in the first year
Core data stack delivered in seconds, not months
Setting up the stack takes time and is prone to misconfigurations. With 5x you get the stack out of the box which includes:
- Data Ingestion Layer to pull data from different sources
- Data warehouse, a single storage layer for all your data
- Data modeling layer to join, structure and clean raw messy data for your business to utilize
- Pick your own Business Intelligence tool or we can help you pick one based on your needs
1-click Integrations for all other services you might need
Apart from the core stack 5x supports 1-click integrations with dozens of other services to add to your data capabilities
- Add best in class vendors from different categories of the modern data stack
- Direct workflows for automatic access to your data
- We’ll take care of vendor management and billing
With 5x you don’t need to worry about setting up the right process for protecting your user data, it automagically happens
- Direct Encryption of PII information, so not even your team can see it, Data is only accessible to key stakeholders
- Access control and user provisioning across the entire data stack
- Audits, compliance, governance out of the box
- Inbuilt processes for GDPR compliance
Single bill for the entire data stack
Pre-negotiated deal with all vendors in the stack so you don’t need to worry about negotiations. Spend your time leveraging data and the best tools.
- No long term subscriptions
- Discounts and other perks from vendors like dedicated Slack access
- Priority Support
What CEOs, CTO, Data Engineers think about 5x
“Liquor wholesalers are a bit technology resistant, In projects like this, the critical step is verifying and validating the data which takes many months, sometimes years. We got through it in three months with 5x.”Steve Hibberd Data and Strategy Lead Read full Case Study
“If you’re not piecing together a stack that is well integrated, there can be multiple points of failure.”Anthony M. Jerkovic HEAD OF RISK AND DATA AT NOVO Read full Case Study
Resources and insightsThe latest industry news, interviews, technologies, and resources.
Schedule a call to get data-driven
“We can now make decisions from analytics based on data from all our sources. That's a game changer for a company like us.”
Head of Risk and Data at Bank Novo